Copyright / Exposure

Oct 28, 2007
yes it is legal but it is [edited] even if you watch these videos you won't learn s***

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne Houchin mentioned this on his website. as long as they don't show anything from a DVD then it is legal. if they were to film or write a tutorial then it is totally legal. which sucks!!

Nov 10, 2007
Not illegal.but it is [edited] dont look at this site if you want to learn things correct way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
Hold on: are you lot saying that if someone watches a DVD, then makes their own in which they reveal/teach the same trick, they can sell it legally, as long as they do not use any footage from the original?
If the answer is yes then I have only one question: What is the world coming to?

Hold on: are you lot saying that if someone watches a DVD, then makes their own in which they reveal/teach the same trick, they can sell it legally, as long as they do not use any footage from the original?
If the answer is yes then I have only one question: What is the world coming to?
The answer is yes, you cannot copyright a magic trick. Unfortunately that is how it is and people take advantage of it.

While I'm against exposure I can guarantee that a good portion of the people who posted in this thread that are against the exposure download music illegally or watch television for free, or etc.

Mitch

Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
dont give layman too much credit, nobody, really nobody (layman) with a life sits in front of his computer with the only purpose of watching magic exposure. If you dont like exposure and respect the artist then simply dont watch the exposure videos. There a billion people in the world who was never seen the tricks you do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results