Covered Backslip Force Honest Review

do you guys realize that on "the learned pig" (google it, it's a website)

they have hundreds of free magic books... and you're paying $5 for a backslip force?

for example, one of the free books on that website is called 200 ways to force a card

yes that's TWO HUNDRED forces for zero dollars, compared to one (simple) force for $5... you guys theory11 is in no way providing the "hard hitting, strongest magic" they are giving you the BASICS and laughing all the way to the bank!

are we all illiterate here, or have some of you kids even TRIED reading a single magic book? you might surprise yourself!

What we're paying $5 for is:

-A well respected and experienced magician's idea and thoughts on a sleight

-A well respected and experienced magician to perform and explain new/different concept on a sleight

-HD camera equpiment and someone to point and shoot the camera

-Post production on the video including an original score and editing

-Web-hosting and maintinence

-These forums for us "Illiterate" people to discuss and assist each other and further ourselves in the magic community

$5 well spent I say.

Yes they're making some money, and we're investing in our art.

I bet I own more magic books than you trashmanf.

Go buy a magic book before you go on about your collection of free PDFs from the Learned Pig (a great site btw/though)

I bet I've read more magic books than you.

Sep 1, 2007
hey quick trick you probably have read more magic books than me, I have only been doing this a year and I mostly train XCM but I love magic too.

I'm just more interested in value... you are certainly right that you are paying $5 for a flashy post-production HD-camera made instant download ;)

As I read through the old magic books I do have, I like how many effects you get, many of which INCLUDE a force within the description of the method, and those are well respected magicians too... basically, if you have more money than brains, I would recommend going ahead and blowing the $5 to learn the basic "Triumph" LOL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results