Crappy Global Titans?

May 31, 2015
I just bought a deck of Global Titan cards, and what do I find after popping the seal? Some of the worst quality cards I've ever fanned. Straight out of the box, the cards are clumping together. I spread the cards in my hands, and they are nice and smooth. But if I do a Thumb Fan, they feel like plastic coated cards. I'm not sure if that's what the EPCC finish is like or if I am not fanning correctly or something like that, but I'm not sure why this is happening. Any ideas?

Duncan F.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
I just bought a deck of Global Titan cards, and what do I find after popping the seal? Some of the worst quality cards I've ever fanned. Straight out of the box, the cards are clumping together. I spread the cards in my hands, and they are nice and smooth. But if I do a Thumb Fan, they feel like plastic coated cards. I'm not sure if that's what the EPCC finish is like or if I am not fanning correctly or something like that, but I'm not sure why this is happening. Any ideas?
From my experience, you need to break in EPCC decks before they start to handle well. The edges are super smooth, which makes faros difficult, and the finish isn't as nice as what you find on USPCC decks, but I have found that it can perform better than an USPCC once broken in fully, and they seem to last longer too. DOn't give up on them yet. Keep playing with them and breaking them in. You may find you like them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results