Creators Hangout

Sep 2, 2007
Alright, so I got a method working for me.
Basically, I show the card box, and a ziploc bag both to be empty and take a card (I use a joker, it doesn't matter though), and put it into the box, and put the box in the ziploc bag. I show my hands to be empty and say that I'm going to draw the card out of the bag. I place my hand over the box inside of the bag and with a snap of my fingers, the card is on the outside of the bag and the box and I show the bag and the box to be empty again.
It sounds very interesting. After working on the effect and patter, you might want to submit it to the media section. So we can criticize, I mean, critique it.:D I wonder how it turns out visually because it sounds great.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
It sounds very interesting. After working on the effect and patter, you might want to submit it to the media section. So we can criticize, I mean, critique it.:D I wonder how it turns out visually because it sounds great.

Cheers,
JTM

Really? I made it just as a pass-the-time sort of effect, but I'll work on it, and try and get a video of it.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I've been working on a signed, colour changing, card to wallet lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzEA8C7x9lA <========== Link

You have a nice overall idea, but at this time looks to need quite a bit of refining.
One thing thats def no needed is when you replace the card in the middle of the deck... don't show that the card is not on the bottom or top, they've just seen it go in the center, I know it's to accomplish something but there are better ways... if you need some help with that part PM me and we can work around it.
With some work this could be a great card to wallet/colour change.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results