Criss Angel performs Stigmata on Oct. 30, 2007!

Sep 1, 2007
sigh... now I got to stop doing another trick because of chriss. Maybe there will be a huge black out in my area and no one will see it.

Sep 1, 2007
Can't stop laughing at your post :D , by the way I love your sig it' so true :D

lol thank you.

I'm going to be really mad if I do stigmata and then half way through someone says "i have already seen chriss angel do this" If someone says that I will make that person see a hole in there hand....and I won't fix it. (thanks luke jermay)

Oct 11, 2007
I frankly wouldn't really care if he were to perform it. I do think he needs to start creating more material, but I wouldn't care. The way I see it is this, not all spectators watch Criss Angel, and the ones who do are going to see you do something he did. Which in their minds makes you better than that guy on tv. So this creates a massive reputation for you.

Second there are tons of videos that teach the effect on youtube and many others. Isn't this worse than Criss performing it? There are many moves that we do as magicians that profesionals have done on tv, that people still love! Braue Pop Up move, Saw, Sinful, Shapeshifter, and any ACR imaginable. And these are some of are hardest hitting material.

So really don't worry if a few hundred people somewhere in the world see an effect you perform a lot on tv. Besides you should be performing stigmata as a closer so they think you can do real magic and you hit them harder than ever ending with stigmata.

Thanks for reading,

Zero

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
i only read the first 3 pages
but ill sum it up for everybody right now...

i can barely watch criss' shows, i remember a few weeks ago a show with kids, it was so obvious they were acting lol, made me vomit

with this being said, he is by far the smartest magician currently

sure a large majority of his tricks are fake with specs or edits
but hell, its gotten him extreme fame, and a truck load of cash

i personally would do exactly the same thing hes doing if i had the chance

...The way I see it is this, not all spectators watch Criss Angel, and the ones who do are going to see you do something he did. Which in their minds makes you better than that guy on tv. So this creates a massive reputation for you....

Yeah, that is what it thought, i did Stigmata before criss is gona, so for the people who rember me for Sigmata and see Criss do it after...,i would wounder what would happen?..{Probuly just bring memorys back}

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
i think everyone is too hard on criss angel, ur all getting mad because he's using stigmata, dont u guys remember in season 1 when he used sinful, its not like he steals the tricks, and if he was such a bad magician then he wouldn't be so famous.

Aug 31, 2007
i am known throught my high school as "criss angel" as in people call me that, my first name is chris, but one of the things im known for the most is stigmatta, and im afraid that after angel preforms it, there will be an exessive amount of exposure twards it

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I think that if CA were to put half of much time talking about how bad exposure is and all that, instead of talking about following your dreams, things would be better.
IMO, of course.

L

Liam Carrie

You see i think criss angel is more of the novelty magician. The laypeople will almost never be impressed with us magicians if he continues Falcely performing magic tricks. some stuff he does is impressive but most of that was made up by wayne houchin. my final words are "he is a complete disgrace to magic"

Aug 31, 2007
You see i think criss angel is more of the novelty magician. The laypeople will almost never be impressed with us magicians if he continues Falcely performing magic tricks. some stuff he does is impressive but most of that was made up by wayne houchin. my final words are "he is a complete disgrace to magic"

dude, wayyy to harsh man, you say most of his stuff was created my wayne, the only effects he did by wayne are sinful thread and now stigmatta, thats three effects, he creats allot of his own stuff. also, he takes allot of stage illusions, and preforms them compleatly surrounded on the street, thats what he is known for, i find the close up magic he preforms more entertaining and it gives me ideas for other effects. i am NOT one of thoese people who started magic beacuse of criss angel and think hes the best magicain of all time, this is my opinion from a netral stand point

D

Deleted member 2755

I love Stigmata! It was what made me known in my school as a magician. One person called me Satan. I made a girl almost cry. I've also made 20 people scream at the same time. (My ears hurt for a while after that.) I can't wait to see Criss perform this one on tv.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results