Criss Angel Quarter Magic

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
omg, i just found a completely practical way to do something like this, and it'll only cost a dollar or less, and youll forget you have it on.....it's like a coin thru arm....

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
It's one of those tricks that is good for entertainment value, but the effort it would take to perform it is not worth it unless you have your own tv show and the ability to get away with camera cuts. I think it's just fun to watch though, who cares if is Criss Angel... But yes, there are many unneeded cuts. Obviously it is fake skin (sorry Laymen!), but I think the concept is pretty cool. There are more practical tricks for non-tv magicians that are just as powerful out there, trust me ;)

Nov 23, 2007
NC
ok this one has a few bad sides...he cuts his skin right at the big arteria...and almost no blood....and look how thick his skin is...

I dont know how its done but I dont think he's cutting himself to perform this. Also, unless your a doctor dont mess with knives next to big arteries.

Dec 21, 2007
Sorry did I wake you Tumbleweed!!! Read back through some of the posts......

"ok this one has a few bad sides...he cuts his skin right at the big arteria...and almost no blood....and look how thick his skin is..."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results