Criterion

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Everything was pretty good. Your variation on the svengali control looked really obvious though... seems like a close-looking layperson may figure something out. Why not have all 3 spectators take a card and then cull them to the bottom?

Also, when you do the LIFT OFF vanish, turn to your left and then lift it off, don't just tilt the pack upwards, as it looks suspicious.

Keep up the good work man. I'm enjoyin' it.

All the best,

-Sanj

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Im curiious, and dont take this as me being arrogant, but, am I the only one that actually performs this kind of tricks for real people? Besides mine I havent seen oher criterion performance for real people.

There, I said it.

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
Everything was pretty good. Your variation on the svengali control looked really obvious though... seems like a close-looking layperson may figure something out. Why not have all 3 spectators take a card and then cull them to the bottom?

Also, when you do the LIFT OFF vanish, turn to your left and then lift it off, don't just tilt the pack upwards, as it looks suspicious.

Keep up the good work man. I'm enjoyin' it.

All the best,

-Sanj
thanks for the tips

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Im curiious, and dont take this as me being arrogant, but, am I the only one that actually performs this kind of tricks for real people? Besides mine I havent seen oher criterion performance for real people.

There, I said it.

RD, I actually perform Criterion and Rum Jungle quite frequently at the restaurant I work at. It's perfect for that setting!

Also, Ramo D has put up some videos of him performing Rum Jungle live, so I'm assuming he performs this live as well. :)

I don't know if that many other people have the guts or practice time put in to perform these live though.

Speak up if you do though!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
RD, I actually perform Criterion and Rum Jungle quite frequently at the restaurant I work at. It's perfect for that setting!

Also, Ramo D has put up some videos of him performing Rum Jungle live, so I'm assuming he performs this live as well. :)

I don't know if that many other people have the guts or practice time put in to perform these live though.

Speak up if you do though!

Nah I meant, like recording the performance, Besides his video of rum jungle(wich I have seen) I havent seen other live performances (recorded) of chad nelson's tricks.I mean just saying a little opinion :).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results