Cube3 by Steven Brundage

tomelderfield

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2012
Buckinghamshire
I have been super happy with this order! I saw my friends on Facebook starting to perform the routines from this dvd within a couple of days of the release, so I knew I had to get this! I've never done cubic cube magic before so my first surprise was how easy the rubix cube was to use. It moves so smoothly and as Steven says, silently. In the package you also get a USB type thing which has the 2 DVDs on it (over 3 hours of teaching) as well as some PDF's to help along the way.
Why I love this so much is how organised it is! If you already know how to solve a rubix cube, you can move straight onto the second dvd, however for people like me Steven teaches you everything you need to know very clearly. He's an enjoyable guy to watch as well making teaching more fun!
It is made clear however that after watching all of this just once you won't be able to instantly do it all! However I beleive that if you dedicate a weekend watching and re watching you could have all these moves down by the Monday! It really dosnt seem as hard as it looks!
Overal I'd give this 10/10! The only reason being is I can't think of a negative to say about it. It is the perfect way to go from a beginner into looking like you've dedicated your life to it yet it taking just a short period of time! I highly recommend!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results