Custom USPCC Card Collaboration

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
Hey well i read in decknique about the USPCC lowering their stom deck minimun from 10,000 to 100 (really good deal!!)

but i read u can make ur own face and back (bla bla bla)

the question is: can you choose your own finish?
like put a uv500 Air flow . or a linoid or cambric or something?or just the plain air cusion finish??
anyone know?

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
i just thought a bout this,,,

a few people get on this plan to creating a new custom deck, and each paying a low price because now uspcc custom deck minimum is 100 decks... thats good...

so just another idea to throw out there....

what you guys think?

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
indeed they do.. why can't we be satisfied with the ones we already have? Further more, I wonder if this actually DOES happen, can everyone make a decision on ONE design? Doubtful because people can't seem to be satisfied with the ones that already exist.

Dec 22, 2007
Australia,Sydney
Hi
DO NOT create it
Because i ve contacted them before you and they said the quality is not the normal bikes tallys etc finish , the out come will not fan
So try libertycards.us
I m also creating a custom deck

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
I emailed USPCC and they said that the 100 Deck promotion thing is not on regular bicycle stock...They come in a plastic box, with a clear lid....and I think the cards' are 1 ply cardboard.... good for promotional giveaways, but NOT for magic or flourishing..

They did say that the 10,000 deck minimum drops down to only 5,000 decks if the cards are magic related.....like in a Gaff deck.

I have some ideas for some gaff cards, and MIGHT pool with a few people to come up with an entire gaff deck.....sort of like what E and DG & WH have out....only very very different gaff cards. I've already got a name for it.....the "FA" gaff deck....

Sep 1, 2007
The decks for the 100 minimum order are really low quality. They are pretty much good for promotional purposes only, not magic or flourishing.

Sep 1, 2007
USPCC - Our Own Gaff Deck

why dont we all post ideas and pics about are own gaff deck and and all chip in and get the uspcc to make it or even our own normal deck. what do u guys think bad idea or good?

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I have some ideas for some gaff cards, and MIGHT pool with a few people to come up with an entire gaff deck.....sort of like what E and DG & WH have out....only very very different gaff cards. I've already got a name for it.....the "FA" gaff deck....

I'm sure they're different but how do you know what DG and WH have in their ultra gaff besides the 6 or 7 shown in a preview? See what I mean? never satisfied with what is available. I say if YOU want your own custom deck, get it yourself.. stop trying to pool everyone in the idea to get YOUR idea.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Ok...wow...first off....I was talking about friends of mine...pooling our ideas of different gaff requirements and getting them professionally made.....didn't say anything about recruiting people to get a deck made. Not sure if that's how it came off, but that's not what my intent was with my post.

I think it's not a good thing to settle for what's available. IF that were the case, then there wouldn't be any sort of innovation. I'm not saying what I want to do is going to be news worthy, or even that I will do it.....it was just talking.....getting creativity out there.

I own the E red gaff deck, the E ghost gaff deck, and will get the Ultragaff deck as well. All have their amazing cards, which serve their purpose. One card I had in mind to create is a card where in each corner you have a different pip. It would be the 4 suits on a single card....so if you spread the cards one way, it'll show the four of clubs, spread it another way it'll be the four of hearts, then the four of diamonds and the four of spades.

Sep 1, 2007
are the gaff decks the same finish as the ghost/bt/whatever deck they are supposed to fit in with?

5000 decks is still a huge order, way too big

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
as far as I can tell (without checking what it says on the box)...yes....they're the same finish... the boxes are pretty much identical (with the exception of the barcode and the face being the reveal).

Yah....5000 decks is quite a hefty order.....that's the one thing that's keeping this project on hold. I don't see why they can't make smaller runs. I think 1000 decks would be a perfect number.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results