D+M Hidden Link - Lethal

May 23, 2008
England
Hey guys,

just browsing dm's site and I have come across a hidden link to purchase Lethal 3rd addition dvd. As I'm new to this whole forum I do know whether to paste it or allow others to find it.:confused:

Anyway I've just ordered my copy of Lethal. :D

Discuss.

R.

S

SuicideBoy555

dont poste the url, Because the people who find it are lucky to find it it and should keep it to them selves.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
I found it after a whole 5 seconds of looking (2 of those seconds waiting for the page to load) I'll be willing to PM anyone who wants to buy lethal by use of the link.

May 23, 2008
England
Its as worth as your willing to pay. I can see your point, with dangerous being released and all. But I guess thats my personal opinion.

Sep 1, 2007
Same here. Could someone that found it before either PM me a link to see if I'm on the same page or just check the page they were on to see if it's still working? I hope it wasn't like a "first 5 people to order and then its gone" or something like that.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
the original link is gone. i do however still have the purchasing page still open on my computer. i have no intention of buying it but i dont know if the link would still work for someone that does want to. if you want to know more PM me

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results