D Notes by Howard Hamburg - Thoughts?

JJK

Jun 16, 2010
I just recently bought and received Howard Hamburgs notes, D, and was wondering who else owns them and their thoughts on them?

I think they are excellent, some brilliant thinking, some amazing effects and some great stories. Hidden Prediction, Taste of Curry and Clipped are 3 effects i'll definitely be using and no doubt once i've got the other 2 down i'll be giving them a shot as well.

Anybody who has them got any thoughts or tips on the effects?
Any performance stories?
Thoughts?

Let me know,
Feel free to message me if you'd prefer.

Cheers

JJK

Jun 16, 2010
Wanted to ask again whether anybody else has bought Howard Hamburg's D Notes and was wanted to share their thoughts on them?

Cheers

Oct 8, 2011
Baltimore
hey guys!
although I didnt get his notes, I was recently at one og his lectures and let me tell you something-
not only is that guy a brilliant magician and inventor, he personally knew Dai vernon, and many othey of the graets in magic!
I would highly reccomend seeing one of his lectures if you have the oppurtunity.

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
hey guys!
although I didnt get his notes, I was recently at one og his lectures and let me tell you something-
not only is that guy a brilliant magician and inventor, he personally knew Dai vernon, and many othey of the graets in magic!
I would highly reccomend seeing one of his lectures if you have the oppurtunity.

I met him, he was actually the student of Dai Vernon and he's good friends with people like the Bucks!

JJK

Jun 16, 2010
Hey man, I've got Howard Hamburg's sessions DVD, it's excellent. He has a great mind!

I've also got his sessions DVD, it is excellent, so many great ideas. Do you use much of the material from it? I had a few questions regarding a couple of the effects on it that i'd love to get someone else's opinion on?

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
I will be using some of the material soon, I've been busy with my channel as of late and practicing cardistry but I do like Ace 234 from the DVD and many other tricks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results