Dan and Dave Forum Help

Hi guys, here is my problem:

I can't get registered on this forum. Every time it says 'Spambot Registration Attempt' and takes more then 15 minutes. Maybe this is because I don't get the time right. (I don't know anything about PHP)

Please tell me what the problem is,

Björn

Sep 22, 2007
O My God Same Here Dude I Have The Same Problem!!!!!!! I Want Account There But Never Able To Make One!!!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I was banned TOO!!! what happend! i was having trouble logging on yestureday and today i got banned for no reason lol i am going to contact the administator.

TRM

Sep 1, 2007
I was also banned!! I was going to check the forums today and I was banned and I dont know why!!

Jan 21, 2008
Vero Beach FL
Guys this happen to me to but i didnt email them. Instead i figured out that you cant put any of the profile information when making the account that is what worked for me so try it out and make sure you have the captcha letters right

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
there is also no "current forum topics" on the main page. im thinking they were either hacked or have taken the forums down for some reason temporarily

Dec 10, 2007
yeah i have the same problem. It says to contact the webmaster or admin for more info, but im not sure how to do that because it wont even let me log in. Anyone remember the name of that guy that was talking all that crap about DnD and the Clipshift? was it "webmaster" or something? Maybe he hacked it. Just kind of strange that it happend the same day or day after he was talking all that crap about them on their own forum.

In any case please post here if you havent been banned, that way we know if this isnt happening to everyone, and maybe get some more info about it.

I also wonder if we will all have to re-register. Or if they will just fix everything.

Sep 1, 2007
Same here, ban. Just send did pm to the bucks, hope they could clear things up
Cheers
Andrew

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2007
It was hacked.When there are no forum topics, that mean everything has been deleted.D&D wouldnt do that.
Ill solve the problem cause im superman...(or not)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results