Dan and Dave Question?

Oct 1, 2007
Hey whats up, I have a few questions for Dan and Dave
1. why do you guys like/use jerry's nuggets cards?
2. If they are not being made any more were do you get them?

Sep 1, 2007
I got one question for Dave ( aleast i think it is dave)
Where did you buy your long sleeve shirt?. You could see it on disc #3 from The Trilogy. When he start explaining the deck flip

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Believe it or not but I remember buying dozens of decks for $5 each. Crazy! I know. Best investment so far.

Because it's fun to use what little have and few can get.

Now that's just mean :(

I cringe every time i see a deck of JN's being dropped, thrown, sprung into the air, etc.....my deck collection is SO sorely missing a deck of Jerry's Nuggets :(.

Sep 4, 2007
Believe it or not but I remember buying dozens of decks for $5 each. Crazy! I know. Best investment so far.

Because it's fun to use what little have and few can get.

You guys got those decks during the 90's right? At what time did the U.S. card company stop making them?

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
haha can i borrow a sweater from you Katie? jk
they actually look comfortable even if they are girls cloths (...wait did i really just say that?)
oh well the sweater I'm wearing now is actually quite comfortable :D

this might sound even more strange but when i watch myself do curtain tricks in my long sleeves, i feel sort of like Dan and Dave sometimes (am i the only one?)
(p.s. im not as good as them (yet) i just feel like them with curtain wardrobes on)

please respond and dont make me feel stupid:)

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
you guys should use the dollar store decks, bet you less magicians use those than jerry's nuggets, or self respecting magicians at the least

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results