Dan and Dave - Smoke & Mirrors

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Surfaced will be released on Tuesday (day after tomorrow), and more info will come about Smoke & Mirrors in the coming weeks, so they definitely won't be released at the same time unfortunately. I think the Clipshift's release will be enough to keep everyone satisfied for now though ;)

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Surfaced will be released on Tuesday (day after tomorrow), and more info will come about Smoke & Mirrors in the coming weeks, so they definitely won't be released at the same time unfortunately. I think the Clipshift's release will be enough to keep everyone satisfied for now though ;)

True, ClipShift will be time consuming practice once it arrives for everyone. Still can't wait for the S&M's, might pick up a brick of each. =/.

-SM

Sep 1, 2007
How much will they be? Anything over 6 dollars and I'll be dissapointed. I'll still buy them, just not as many as I want to.

Oct 19, 2007
Kewl. I hope sincerely that the finish on these decks are like those of the brown Wynns or Jerry's. That'd be sweet! :D

Aug 31, 2007
the finish?
really?

from what i recall the finish on my wynns sucks for anything except cuts.
i believe you mean the stock,
which will be aristcrat

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Big Update!

So, for those who don't get the DnD newsletter, news on the S&M's has just arrived moments ago: The official release for the S&M's is August 1st at 11pm EST.

-SM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results