Dan and Dave winner

I don't know how to make threads sticky, otherwise I'd make this one sticky becase I really want to know what everyone thinks.
Who's is better: Dan or Dave?
I'm talking about all around. Not just in one category. And I'd love it if The Bucks themselves both put thier thoughts into this, cause I REALLY want to know what they think.
But what do YOU think? Based on everything you all have seen, in all of their Jackson-5-tastic glory, who is better?

Sep 1, 2007
What do you mean? Dan and Dave are one in the same. Its all camera tricks. Their really just one person. And his name isn't Dan or Dave. Its Mitch Connor.

I don't know how to make threads sticky, otherwise I'd make this one sticky becase I really want to know what everyone thinks.
I'm talking about all around. Not just in one category. And I'd love it if The Bucks themselves both put thier thoughts into this, cause I REALLY want to know what they think.
But what do YOU think? Based on everything you all have seen, in all of their Jackson-5-tastic glory, who is better?

Why does it really matter? Their opinion of each other is their own business, not ours...

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
There is no idea to ask me, because I can't tell which on of them is which. Can someone teach me how to reconize them? :D

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com

Why do you want us to answer that? It's not some sort of competition between them... it's Dan AND Dave.. not Dan VS Dave

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Why would you make it sticky anyway. Stickies are only for IMPORTANT threads. Not the "who's better" threads. I agree with Deryn; it's Dan AND Dave, not Dan vs. Dave. And don't go making any other De'vo vs. Jerry vs. Brian Tudor vs. Dan and Dave vs. Everyone else threads. They're pointless - much like this post... oh wait... I was making a point...:D

Aug 31, 2007
Something interesting for you all to chew over:

Dan and Dave have appeared on the Magic Broadcast radio station before, and they had a battle. Dave won the trick section, while Dan won the flourishes section.

Of course, this doesn't prove anything. I still agree that this thread isn't needed.

- harapan. magic!

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
definitely dave,

dan is so much better,

while dave is too good for him,

dave is worse,

dan is not as good as him though..

haha, seriously though, no mindgames, their is no competition between them..

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com

I'm stil very impressed how you think YOU can make threads sticky hahaha. This is irrelevant and no one is going to give you the answer you're digging for. As stated before, they are brothers... uh right? jk jk.. and they perform TOGETHER.. not as a competition.

So now that I've said that.. I have the power to close this thread... wait, it didn't work... oh that's right... closing threads and making sticky threads are for MODS ONLY

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results