Dan And Dave's Shipping Time On A Brick Of Mixed Wynn Decks?

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello to all,

I ordered a brick of mixed Wynn Decks from http://www.dananddave.com on the 30th of December. On the page, it said that my order would not ship until January 2nd, which i understood and all, so i have been waiting. It is now the 13th of January, and i stil have not recived my decks. I do live in the UK, but the stuff i have ordered from E in the past has come in about a week. Has anyone in the UK recived there package if it shipped on the 2nd?

Thanks in advance

Felix

Aug 31, 2007
UK
The last time I ordered from dan&dave I think it took just short of 2 weeks, you should receive your package soon enough.

Nov 22, 2007
It came on a Sunday? That's Odd :(.

I got my two bricks that I ordered after the price drop(The screwed up sent me 24 reds instead 12 of each) on Saturday last week, so i am wondering why my other 8 haven't arrived yet. My theory is that because they doubled everyone's orders, they had to tone down shipping to very slow so that they would not lose a lot of money.

Nov 22, 2007
It's been eleven days since I ordered my two bricks and I still haven't gotten the 4 decks I ordered before christmas! I'm waiting for them because they gave me no blue wynns so I want to try them, especially when Jordan says they seem to fan better.

Dec 30, 2007
Mailed em on the 2nd, I got em on the 11th. Since there was a mix up, they had to send a couple of bricks more. They posted that on the 14th, I got it on the 17th. This is for Singapore.

Nov 22, 2007
I haven't received ****.

I ordered 2red2blue before christmas and I still haven't received them today. I ordered 2 bricks after christmas and they arrived quickly on Jan 6 I believe, but they screwed up and sent me all red. I ordered The System DVD on Jan 10 because I finally decided that the ellusionist download of The System was a mistake. On the same day of ordering The System, I ordered Panic from T11 and 6 red bikes from E. Both arrived only a few days later. No stuff from DnD yet. I ordered Art of Astonishment Vol1 from E on the 17th and it arrived yesterday. Still no System or Wynns.

What the hell is this dickery?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results