Dan Buck's FA card trick

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
its called Focal Ascension i believe and its only published in their lecture dvd. Im hoping they release it elsewhere eventually or come lecture near me but this is the first vid ive seen of it. Before now ive only heard descriptions and it doesn't disappoint. Damn thats awesome

Dec 28, 2009
arkansas
where u live in the states or over seas cause a friend on dan and dave.com forums said they release it in europe to so idk ull have to ask dan and dave

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i live in the states. its not released they were just selling it on their European tour. They also sold it on their previous tour and will most likely sell it on their canadian tour. im hoping someone can pick me up a copy in canada or that they come back to NY. Between FA, molecule 3.1 and Seduction i really want this dvd. It sounds epic.

Jun 29, 2009
It is in their 2010 Lecture DVD, Dan said that it would be better if you learn Shifty(Chris Kenner) first. pretty cool trick.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
It is in their 2010 Lecture DVD, Dan said that it would be better if you learn Shifty(Chris Kenner) first. pretty cool trick.

Hmmmm... Cool trick... But I think that Shifty would go better with laymen. I mean with the spinning card, it makes it look like it's sliding out of the deck and going back in higher... Shifty is more invisible...

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
They have said that they wont release the dvd, however there is talks and rumors that some of the material may make its way into the Ondemand section. We can hope

They wont release this(TwoThousandTen)?:(

I like those tricks in the DVD, eg. sybil triumph, FA, and a cool trick with 2 red aces and a TG deck flip. Though i'm not sure about if the DVD includes the above tricks.

aSe

Nov 16, 2007
Netherlands (H)
The trick is exclusively available on the twothousandandten lecture dvd. I don't know wether it's going to be an on demand, however Dan did tell me they were planning to release a lot of other cool on demands soon, including a very flashy shuffle. You guys are gonna digg it!
So one can only hope!

cheers,
Ali Esrail

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results