Dan Sperry : Masters of Illusion - Tonight - 9:00pm EST

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just wanted to give you all the heads up:

theory11 artist Dan Sperry will be appearing on myNetwork TV's Masters of Illusion Season Premier tonight at 9:00pm EST.

Tune in to check out his mind blowing performance - along with a series of other incredible magicians. Check your local listings for complete info.

> > Parallel News Post

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Doc Eason will also be performing on either the first or second one... or both. So I'm looking forward to that, as well. However, unless it's available online somewhere, I won't be able to view it until Friday or Saturday.

Alot of the other acts were good.
I was happy to see Krystyn to her 3 card monte routine, Tony Clark did a fantastic manipulation act at the end,
ugh my favorite, unfortunately i forgot there names but a magician and his assistant did a fantastic act with a vanishing assistant in a cube box, it really was incredible.
And of course the show ended with one of the best metamorphosis i have ever seen with swords and a clear box... my mouth dropped.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Alot of the other acts were good.
I was happy to see Krystyn to her 3 card monte routine, Tony Clark did a fantastic manipulation act at the end,
ugh my favorite, unfortunately i forgot there names but a magician and his assistant did a fantastic act with a vanishing assistant in a cube box, it really was incredible.
And of course the show ended with one of the best metamorphosis i have ever seen with swords and a clear box... my mouth dropped.

Does that krystyn girl have any performance videos anywhere else?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results