Dana Hocking: The music rocks!

Aug 30, 2007
Thank you all for your comments on the music. It means a lot to know that people appreciate all of the time that goes into producing those tracks.

Oh, and Bayme didn't make it up. I really am working on a set of nursery rhymes and lullabies for Ricky Martin's new album. No, I'm not. It's the Spice Girls new album. I'm kinda hoping to hook up with the gangly-looking one.

Dana

Thank you all for your comments on the music. It means a lot to know that people appreciate all of the time that goes into producing those tracks.

Oh, and Bayme didn't make it up. I really am working on a set of nursery rhymes and lullabies for Ricky Martin's new album. No, I'm not. It's the Spice Girls new album. I'm kinda hoping to hook up with the gangly-looking one.

Dana

LOL, i just love this sites humor, we r all welcomefor the music...take pride in it.

Aug 20, 2008
Is there any CD made by Dana Hocking previously ? Are you going to release one ? Sound track of Dangerous would be awesome !

Sep 5, 2007
haha. If you guys think about it. If they made a page for you guys to download the music and use in your videos... THOSE songs will soon be over used because everyone will have access to them. The songs will become the next clubbed to death, as someone mentioned.
You guys are better off looking for a rare artist that not many have heard of if you want something original.

Anyhow, great work dana, music plays a huge part in all the T11 videos!

What many of you guys don't understand is that this excact topic has been disscussed numerous times. Each time this has come up the answer has been along the lines of this: "Yes, we have considered a CD or download section. If more people like this idea then we will make it happen."

Well, 2 months later someone made a poll to see how many people would like to have a CD or download page. About 175 people voted in it and about 80% wanted the music. Here is what Dana basically said: "Cool. We have given this thought and if enough people want it then we'll do it in the future."

A month after that someone who was new to the forums put up a thread about how much he liked the music and how he really wanted a CD. The response was this: "Yes. We have considered this and if a lot of people want it then we can see it happening in the future."

Now this popped up and Mr.Bayme responded with the above statements. However, how do we know they aren't just saying that to shut us up.

No offents Mr.Bayme or Mr.Hocking I have just seen so many threads begging for this and every time you always say we need more people to want to do this. Well, almost the entire site wants it so here is your chance, step up and make it happen for real this time.

Sorry to be harsh but I had to put it out there.

Dylan P.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
What many of you guys don't understand is that this excact topic has been disscussed numerous times. Each time this has come up the answer has been along the lines of this: "Yes, we have considered a CD or download section. If more people like this idea then we will make it happen."

Well, 2 months later someone made a poll to see how many people would like to have a CD or download page. About 175 people voted in it and about 80% wanted the music. Here is what Dana basically said: "Cool. We have given this thought and if enough people want it then we'll do it in the future."

A month after that someone who was new to the forums put up a thread about how much he liked the music and how he really wanted a CD. The response was this: "Yes. We have considered this and if a lot of people want it then we can see it happening in the future."

Now this popped up and Mr.Bayme responded with the above statements. However, how do we know they aren't just saying that to shut us up.

No offents Mr.Bayme or Mr.Hocking I have just seen so many threads begging for this and every time you always say we need more people to want to do this. Well, almost the entire site wants it so here is your chance, step up and make it happen for real this time.

Sorry to be harsh but I had to put it out there.

Dylan P.

Is somebody sad that his thread was closed due to it being a topic being discussed many times over?

Old topics will be discussed by new people. They are new, they will learn. A long post like this isn't deserved. It's the people who have been around the block for a while that should know better.

-ThrallMind

D

Deleted member 2755

Guys, yes we all love Dana because he's.... Dana.... and he has awesome MU$1C SK1LLzzzzzzzzz and awesome ViD30 SKiLLzzzzzz....

We all love JB for his corny sense of humor (despite the fact his corny jokes are just re-used recycled old jokes he already said. (I'm sorry JB, but you need to look up more corny jokes....)).

The music may happen someday. They know we want it. Maybe they will give it to us. They know all of us love the music. Dana is THE AWESOME SUPREME RULER of all music...(or at least Theory 11's....) so it could happen. Never say never. :)

-Doug

Is somebody sad that his thread was closed due to it being a topic being discussed many times over?

Old topics will be discussed by new people. They are new, they will learn. A long post like this isn't deserved. It's the people who have been around the block for a while that should know better.

-ThrallMind

Oh no. I am not sad that my thread was closed. I simply revised it.

I also, was not scolding the thread starter. I was more expressing displeasure that the T11 team has been saying "If tons of people want it," over and over again even though the whole site wants it. I was just saying they either need to announce that they are going to produce this thing or just say its not happening.

Steerpike, sorry if it came off like I was scolding the thread starter. i didn't mean it to sound that way. Are we cool?

We had the idea a few nights ago to have a page within the media section where you guys could download some cool music made by Dana especially for use in your media section videos. I know it's hard to find original music to put behind your videos, so this would be a cool and easy way to do so.

Dana's currently working on a set of nursery rhymes and lullabies for Ricky Martin's new album, set to come out in February 2017. I might have just made that up though.

So I don't have to record the music in the videos and cut around the voices so I can listen more often... radical! Oh, and I am NOT selling the music. And they are NOT selling like hotcakes. :p

http://theory11music.notlong.com // http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/theory11music/

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results