Dana Hocking: The music rocks!

Dana Hocking, the music rockS!, i would listen to the whole song on my i-pod!, every 1 thinks, and so do i think u guys should make a cd of the music, i mean great job guys of the music, i would pay like $30 for a cd with this music on it!, u guys might whant to take this in consideration.

Sep 1, 2007
i wouldnt pay 30 dollars the most would be 15 and maybe i wouldnt even pay for that i think if they do it should come with a purchase over 60 or something like that.

Sep 1, 2007
how about you click tricks and then distortion and watch the trailer and listne to the music lazy

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We had the idea a few nights ago to have a page within the media section where you guys could download some cool music made by Dana especially for use in your media section videos. I know it's hard to find original music to put behind your videos, so this would be a cool and easy way to do so.

Dana's currently working on a set of nursery rhymes and lullabies for Ricky Martin's new album, set to come out in February 2017. I might have just made that up though.

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
We had the idea a few nights ago to have a page within the media section where you guys could download some cool music made by Dana especially for use in your media section videos. I know it's hard to find original music to put behind your videos, so this would be a cool and easy way to do so.

Dana's currently working on a set of nursery rhymes and lullabies for Ricky Martin's new album, set to come out in February 2017. I might have just made that up though.

I love the teams sense of humor! Their so fun!

Unlike the uptight members of other sites.

LOL, i love this site, r u guys realy gona make that section? cause that would be cool. BTW- Love ur style JB.

I agree 100% (think of all the Linkin Park we wouldn't be listening to!:p). I would even pay for a music CD of the music that you guys use in the trailers and videos around the T11 site. I started liking Dana's music back when he was doing things for E, and he's carried that same standard to Theory 11. For me, his music sets the tone and gets me in the perfect mood to practice - or perform - magic. I've been known to hum the 'Indecent' music whenever I'm thinking about it or as I decide to perform it :D I'm all for releasing Dana's music!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I agree 100% (think of all the Linkin Park we wouldn't be listening to!:p). I would even pay for a music CD of the music that you guys use in the trailers and videos around the T11 site. I started liking Dana's music back when he was doing things for E, and he's carried that same standard to Theory 11. For me, his music sets the tone and gets me in the perfect mood to practice - or perform - magic. I've been known to hum the 'Indecent' music whenever I'm thinking about it or as I decide to perform it :D I'm all for releasing Dana's music!

Gah, you're going to make me pop in my Indecent DVD just to hear to music as well. I just can't seem to remember what it sounds like. But, I do agree. I would love to see a Theory 11 soundtrack. Of course, you may want to call them backtracks instead.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I agree the music in the trailers are amazing. I can't say that I haven't gone back to those vids to listen to the music.

Sep 1, 2007
I'd also like to know if this music will be available somewhere. I've loved it since I saw the first previews at whatistheory11.com.

Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
I have always loved dana, wait, or was it his music? I don't care which:D. As you guys have set the trend, I will head over to the distortion section to hum it:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results