Dangerous by d+M : Release Contest & Details

Sep 1, 2007
USA
did Bayme ever say when the actual release time is going to be?...

I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Sep 1, 2007
11:00 PM in US time.

No idea what that equals if you're UKish, can someone help me on that one?

im pretty sure the list of effects and fourishes was for the PREVIEW

no the entire thing

Kudos to bice, who pointed out a "secret" page. There are 11 tricks and 21 flourishes, so that post was almost the full amount, but not quite.

I don't know... I'm guessing each disc is 30 dollars or so. I'm wondering, 11 tricks for that much-is it worth it? lol thanks.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I use illustrator or photoshop.. doesn't matter.. these programs allow me to manipulate and NOT ERASE and waste paper :).

What i did with Daniel's ambigram was type out his name (no spaces), then duplicated the name on another layer and turned it 180. So the "D" of Daniel is sitting on top of "N" in Madison. Looking at them next to each other, I tried to make the letters fit together any means necessary.

The trickiest part of Daniel's was making the "EL" in Daniel become the "D" in Madison. Thankfully it was quite simple just by looking at it. I say tricky because it's hard enough to make one letter turn over to be another.. but 2?? The madness!

O's are the hardest to do because they'll only fit maybe 5% of the alphebet.

So now you know just an idea of how they're created, maybe you guys and gals may appreciate them more :)

THANK YOU J!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results