Dangerous Volume 1

Apr 25, 2008
It said in the trailer of mystique that the skill level is 6. How hard exactly is that? Also does theory11 have dificulty ratngs?

Sep 1, 2007
It didn't say the whole DVD was a skill level of 6, it gave different skill levels for the different flourishes.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
I really don't ever care what the skill level is for anything...

if I really want to learn whatever it is I want to learn, I will learn it

Nov 23, 2007
NC
It said in the trailer of mystique that the skill level is 6. How hard exactly is that? Also does theory11 have dificulty ratngs?

Mitchell,
Dana Hocking said "Each of the effects is rated for difficulty on a scale of 1 to 10. These are of course subjective ratings, but they should give you a general feel for the difficulty of the effect / flourish you're interested in."

I really don't ever care what the skill level is for anything...

if I really want to learn whatever it is I want to learn, I will learn it

I couldnt agree more but it does give you some idea of how hard it will be which I think is pretty cool.

Nov 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Personally, I don't like this rating thing. If the rating is high, I feel intimidated to learn the sleight and I might not feel as confident performing it. On the other hand, if the rating is low, then I'll keep telling myself it's easy to do and probably spend less time practicing it....Well, thats just me :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results