Daniel Garcia Project DVDs

Jan 13, 2010
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anybody here had any experience with the Daniel Garcia Project DVDs (1 2 and 3). How do you feel the effects on them are? Was thinking of picking these up and was looking for opinions.

Also, any idea when the Daniel Garcia Project DVDs for volumes 4, 5 and 6 are coming out? I remember some time last year the Bucks stated that they had been filming the DVDs with Danny but haven't heard anything since. Anybody know anything?

Cheers and thanks in advance!

-RB

Jan 15, 2010
i belive the new ones are supposed to come out end of febuary early march I THINK. as for one two and three, i love them!

OH MY are you sure they are coming out end of feb and early march? were there any reports or news or sources?

I'm so hyped!

Dec 3, 2009
In my own world
William Tell is pretty tight. As for the DG project 1-3, there the best. I like that it's not all card magic. You get a little bit of everything. And the new DG project 4-6 is going to be off the chain insane!!!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anybody here had any experience with the Daniel Garcia Project DVDs (1 2 and 3). How do you feel the effects on them are? Was thinking of picking these up and was looking for opinions.

Also, any idea when the Daniel Garcia Project DVDs for volumes 4, 5 and 6 are coming out? I remember some time last year the Bucks stated that they had been filming the DVDs with Danny but haven't heard anything since. Anybody know anything?

Cheers and thanks in advance!

-RB

The original Daniel Garcia Project DVD's - along with TORN - are what first put DG on the map. Brilliant, practical effects using everyday objects that work. Although there are countless "Paul Harris Presents" projects out now - this was the first presentation of the sort.

The 4, 5, and 6 volumes are in post production as we speak and moving along smoothly, although it is a very large project and therefore will take some time to complete.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results