Daniel Garcia's Coin Bend?

Dave,
Daniel has an actual coin bend that he will be releasing.

I have seen the bend and its amazing, very, very clean looking. This will be released via download *maybe* through penguin, possibly Ellusionist, i'm not sure which. I know Daniel has two projects finished sitting at E that they have not released one of which may be "Fallen" which is an ACR ending that I am dying to see. I do not know the release dates although i'de asume mid '08.

Sharp

Dec 5, 2007
Do you know if this one is going to be much "better" then the otherones that is on the market today? Im thinking about buying banacheks from psi vol 4, or maybe i sould wait for this one?

Oct 16, 2007
Sick deal man. Where do you get these updates? I've just spent 45 minutes between google, yahoo, and accoona and nothing. I couldn't even find the houchin update on his sight about controll...

Sick deal man. Where do you get these updates? I've just spent 45 minutes between google, yahoo, and accoona and nothing. I couldn't even find the houchin update on his sight about controll...

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Daniel and seeing him perform this at a convention this year. :D

I'de say go ahead and buy Banacheck's DVD. Mostly because there is no solid info on Danny's routine out yet and because, well its banachek and theres alot of great info to be had there. Once Danny's is released perhaps you'll want to get that one too :)

Sharp

Dec 5, 2007
I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Daniel and seeing him perform this at a convention this year. :D

I'de say go ahead and buy Banacheck's DVD. Mostly because there is no solid info on Danny's routine out yet and because, well its banachek and theres alot of great info to be had there. Once Danny's is released perhaps you'll want to get that one too :)

Sharp

Do you know anything about banacheks coin bend? or about any other coin bends? i love the effect coin bend, but i cant really find anyone that i like. I have tryed alot of them that uses gimmicks but im looking for one without gimmicks.

Sharp

Hey which convention was that at?
Ive been to the last 2 that danny was at.. maybe we've met??
Haha, yeah I saw this bend... its mindblowing!

Calvin Lauber

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
He is scheduled to realease ten new products this year. All through ellusionist, I heard an interview. Bent should be released a little after new years. Thats what I heard anyway.

Hey which convention was that at?
Ive been to the last 2 that danny was at.. maybe we've met??
Haha, yeah I saw this bend... its mindblowing!

Calvin Lauber

Yeperz, we did. I was the guy that was going to help you with one of the podcasts at twin city, then you got all moody... haha just kidding man. PM me if you get a chance, i'de love to catch up and see if your going to be at Bristol this June.

Sharp

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results