Daniel Garcia's nunchuck skills.

Apr 24, 2014
So, I've been performing on the streets for about 6 months now. When it comes to "pick a card any card" type tricks, 8 out of 10 people I perform for mix up their spades with their clubs, diamonds with their hearts, etc. thus forgetting their card. I just wanted to know if anybody else has experienced this. Thanks!

Hope the title got everyone's attention!.

I know, that does get very frustrating when us magicians are able to memorize it with just a glance. If you saw what Zach Mueller did in his trailer for PuddleJumper, then that is a humorous way to tell them to memorize their card. Also I do ask them if they have their card memorized about five times in a row, not only do they get slightly frustrated, they also memorize their card.

Also, that was a clever title, I wanted to do that myself.

Apr 17, 2013
This is why you have them show it to more than one person. It is also the reason you have them sign the card.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
This is why you have them show it to more than one person. It is also the reason you have them sign the card.

Yep. This. I always have them show it to more than one person. I did tossed out deck once and had a person name a card that wasn't even in the deck at the time. Now I always have an invisible deck with me when doing TOD.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results