Daniel Madison 4

May 28, 2010
UK
Im obsessed with Daniel Madison's work, and at the moment i'm trying to find out when and where he will be doing his lectures '4'.
does anyone know when he is touring, where he's going and whether or not it is private lectures or if anyone can go. If so where can i get tickets.
Thanks for your time
Seawood

Sep 1, 2007
I'm pretty sure it's a uk only tour, i live in the us so if you live in the uk you probably already know more then me. It should be like a regular lecture you pay in advanced, minimal seating the usual. I love ds work too but no way I could go having kids is exspensive

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
go to danielmadison.co.uk and visit his blogs. Check his Twitter too because he updates that quite often. just keep checking back and I'm sure you won't miss him. You could always send him an email or message as well.

I'm pretty sure it's a uk only tour, i live in the us so if you live in the uk you probably already know more then me. It should be like a regular lecture you pay in advanced, minimal seating the usual. I love ds work too but no way I could go having kids is exspensive

If I remember right I think it said the tour was worldwide. But I think he has to be booked anyway. I think he will be posting the locations where he is lecturing in the future.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results