Daniel Madison is a thief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Wow, you guys seriously need to learn to read! You guys are arguing something that has ALREADY been settled.

I think a mod needs to close this thing down.

-Cyrus

Sep 1, 2007
You guys are such fan boys. How would you feel if your trick was stolen without permission and CREDIT?
You guys are totally being unfair to Sankey here, and now I see you guys insulting him? Wow...
(Only bothered to read the first page of this thread btw...)

I'm gonna go ahead and take a page from Steerpike's book and say don't make a habit of only reading the first page before responding in an ignorant way like that.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Yo, I just wanted to let you know that I am aware of this issue. Those products have been removed from my site. I have apologized to Jay, and I'd like to apologize to you for any confusion. I certainly did not & would not knowingly release anything that had been out before. I'm glad this was brought to my attention.

D

Good Job, I know many magicians that sell products wouldn't go out without a fight on how theres is different and what not.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings! As requested by several of you - I'm going to go ahead & close this thread. If you're still looking for information regarding this topic - please read back through the last few pages to see my original responses as well as Daniel Madison's post.

I am closing this thread because I see that some of the posts are starting to turn into personal attacks - and this thread is beginning to go in circles (people asking questions that have previously been answered earlier in the thread).

If you feel that there is more that needs to be discussed regarding this topic - please feel free to begin a new thread, but before you do PLEASE read through this thread to see what has been posted & take a look at the questions that have already been answered. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results