Daniel Madison One Notes Help!

May 23, 2008
England
Hey Guys,

I've just recently purchased one by d+M, the notes are fantastic. But....
I'm finding it hard to understand the turnover pass taught in cameo. Has anyone else had the same problems as me, and any tips on getting the "move" smooth and near invisible?

If you guys want a review I'll be happy to post one if asked.

Thanks

R.

J+H

May 27, 2008
The turnover pass is a fairly simple pass and is easy to execute if you understand it. I also have one and love it but I learned the turnover pass from an instant download from penguin magic, I'll get back to you when I find what the trick is.

May 23, 2008
England
Not the turnover pass. The move that is used to control the first queen taught in cameo. Sorry for the confussion...

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
Yeah that's what i though you meant, Daniel refers to it in the notes as the turnover pass and i think he mentions its Dynamo's move.

Check out a vid on YouTube, a guy performs the first phase of the trick and just seeing the move helped me a lot. For me, its all about covering the small action with the big action. The exaggerated motion of your hand turning the card around the deck and sticking it half way in covers the other action nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpx2zD9i0zw - heres the vid, its not me.

Hope that helped.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
The turnover pass is a fairly simple pass and is easy to execute if you understand it. I also have one and love it but I learned the turnover pass from an instant download from penguin magic, I'll get back to you when I find what the trick is.

what instand download was that?

Feb 6, 2008
Yeah, this vid helped me out too as I was struggling a little with the move. It seems like you need to angle the card flat so the spec has a view of just the top of the cards since I did see little flash in that video. As a side, does anyone do cameo part 3? I would love to see that one performed too.

Thanks,

Dave G.

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
I do the final part but i don't put the thing in my pocket, i usually give the cards to someone to hold on to and get someone else to place their hand on top of the other cards that are on the table.

Then i tell them that the card will end up "in between the queens" - and it does, just slightly differently.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results