Daniel Madison's A Deck of Cards

Daniel Madison has yet another product coming out called "A deck of Cards". If you go to his website (www.danielmadison.co.uk) look where it says "Contact" on the left. Put your mouse right under that and click. It will bring you to this page: www.danielmadison.co.uk/And.htm
Also I just want to say that I am deeply sorry if this was posted or if this is old news. I did a search and didn't find anything. I'm so excited!

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Daniel Madison has yet another product coming out called "A deck of Cards". If you go to his website (www.danielmadison.co.uk) look where it says "Contact" on the left. Put your mouse right under that and click. It will bring you to this page: www.danielmadison.co.uk/And.htm
Also I just want to say that I am deeply sorry if this was posted or if this is old news. I did a search and didn't find anything. I'm so excited!

Hey man,

Good on ya for finding that but I hate to be the breaker of bad news.... kind of old news.

But once again, congrats on finding it!

Sep 2, 2007
California
I said this awhile back, but I am almost positive it is Memento, or at least related to it. It appears that he did the Memento shoot at a graveyard type place, and that staue is from the location (I believe).

Sep 1, 2007
Memento is a psych force. I'm not sure if he filmed it though, i think its just a pdf.

Sep 2, 2007
I believe it's an autobiography because of this at the top right of his site:

" Lost is he who in the eye of the Devil finds himself

rejoicing in the beauty of deception

D Madison - A deck of cards"

Sep 2, 2007
California
Memento is a psych force. I'm not sure if he filmed it though, i think its just a pdf.

Well, by "shoot" I would mean photos, as he uses them in his pdf, but these are all just my speculations. Really though, the statue and the "Daniel Madison-A Deck Of Cards" could be 2 different things, and the "And" page could be a coming soon page of the sort...

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com

Sounds right. And Memento is a good title for an autobiography.

But, I couldn't say for sure.

-ThrallMind

Aug 31, 2007

Who would buy that though?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results