Daniel Madison's Dangerous

Nope sorry I know nothing. But what is the difference between any other rider backs and the Bicycle Rider Back 08' cards? Are they different? It says coming soon in the playing cards section and mentions them.

Michael

All I know is that it is a flourishing dvd and will have some footage from lethal.

Nope sorry I know nothing. But what is the difference between any other rider backs and the Bicycle Rider Back 08' cards? Are they different? It says coming soon in the playing cards section and mentions them.

Michael

What does that have to do with anything?:confused:

Nobody really knows, except there is a few hidden links which may link Dangerous to Theory11, might want to check around ;).

As for the '08 Rider Backs, I'm not really sure. But, I will be keeping my eye out for them.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
The only thing that I know about Dangerous is that according to Daniel's site, at one time it noted that Dangerous will basically be Lethal and then some. So, it'll pretty much have the footage from Lethal on it along with some other things.

That makes it definatly something to keep your eye on.

Shane

Oct 21, 2007
Daniel Madison card change in the bicycle guardian's video

Hi ,someone let me know where I can find a tutorial of the card changes that Daniel Madison makes in his guardian deck's video? I hope someone can will help me .
Ciao from Italy!
speek soon!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Hi ,someone let me know where I can find a tutorial of the card changes that Daniel Madison makes in his guardian deck's video? I hope someone can will help me .
Ciao from Italy!
speek soon!

I'm sorry to say this, but...that change that you are most likely talking about is only known by Daniel and a select few.

You'll hear rumors about it here and there...

- The rights to the effect has been sold to somebody else
- It'll be on "Dangerous"
- It'll never be released

Those are just some of the speculations that you'll hear about from time to time, but anyway...I'm rambling...

I don't believe anybody can truly answer your question to anyones satisfaction.

Shane

Sep 1, 2007
If you look at the back design on the new "pro peek" bikes, or on the "twilight/rejuvenate/flirtatous" decks, or the "black/silver" bikes, I believe this is the new back design for '08. basically a sqaure in the middle with the riders on it, rather than a design across the whole card.

as for the DVD, doesn't "DANGEROUS" seem a little less strong than "LETHAL"? I mean the sequel should be MORE deadly, not less. what's the next DVD going to be called "MILDY RISKY" or "CAUTIOUS"?

i think he should have called it "EBOLA" or maybe just "INSTANTANEOUS DEATH". although even if it was called "THE PURPLE TELE TUBBY" I would definitely buy it, just to learn that color change. better not be gimmicked.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
its suck a gimmick

When you were talking about the "hidden link" on Daniel's site. Where you refering to the extremely small cross that sends you to a page that has the Lethal logo and the words "Soon" under it?

Shane

PS...

Also, didn't Daniel mention that his change was not a product of camera trickery or a gimmick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results