Dark Light - By Stephane Jardonnet

Feb 24, 2009
California
Dark Light - By Stephane Jardonnet
yhst-60932726822249_2058_2611845

The Product Description
I have seen a few bulbs come out on the market in the past, but none of which seems so magical as Dark Light. It looks feels and is made of a real light bulb. If there is even a difference in weight it is in ounces not even detected. But this is no ordinary bulb. It has been technologically enhanced to the highest possible degree. It comes with a very small remote control about the size of a zippo lighter, and at half it's width. The distance the remote can be used is quite significant. Unscrewed the bulb comes to life if by seemingly demonic possession.

The Action
One press of the remotes button and with a short delay the bulb flickers three times and then comes on with a brightness of 40 watts. It can stay lit for up to 20 seconds or can be turned off with another press of the remote. It is recommended to stay off 10 seconds before turning it on again. However, it can be used 15 to 20 times between charges. It comes with a charger pack and with the internal lithium batterys should last a very long time.

Applications
In toying with one I can see limitless applications. Mentalist shows - In a lie detection act - Live Seances - Or other stage type act. Because of the slight delay in turning on it could be performed by the magician himself without suspect or given to a stooge due in part to its extreme range.

Stephane, released a simple trailer showing a few applications.

- Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 24, 2009
California
Sounds interesting.

Edit: Nevermind, $575?!!!?!

Yes it's pricey due in part to it's special engineering costs. However, it's a reasonably priced stage magic effect. Many stage effects cost twice this, and have half the impact or versatility. It's not just a light bulb it's an extension of your set. Not to mention this could be added to an existing stage effect.

- Nice Job on this one Stephane

Jan 28, 2009
Yeah this really is one for stage performers. I would imagine certain performers would go nuts for this as it is kinda neat. That having been said, I'm not sure what advantage it gives over any number of cheaper remote activation light bulbs that have come on the scene over the years to be honest, but there you are.

It's also worth pointing out that this clearly isn't a review of any kind. It just describes the product....so this is what you commonly call a plug, which unfortunately is the theme on this forum these days.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results