Daryl's Ambitious Card vs Crash Course 2

Jun 8, 2008
Hey guys I have Crash course 2, Brad, it got me going with my routine nicely, I was just wondering if Daryl teaches some other cool moves I can maybe put into the routine ?

What do you guys think of this dvd ?? Worth getting ?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Daryl's DVD doesn't come with the gimmick, you have to order that separately but he does teach you a few moves. All tho a bit too quickly.

Hey guys I have Crash course 2, Brad, it got me going with my routine nicely, I was just wondering if Daryl teaches some other cool moves I can maybe put into the routine ?

What do you guys think of this dvd ?? Worth getting ?

Yes, I have both CC2 and Daryl's ACR DVD. Daryl teaches more advance moves compare to CC2 because in CC2 it mainly focus on beginners. Daryl expected u to know the basic so he teaches more advance stuff.

I hope this help

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
Sounds weird, but though I own CC2 I prefer the ACR taught in Ninja 2. To me it's really THE stuff : not too long, a lot of things happen (it's not just "look, it's on top again", you have vanishes, transpos...). I only added the pop out move, which kills.

anyway, you should get Ninja 2, for its ACR, for Triumph, etc...

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Daryl's DVD is great tho he doesn't go over much detail on the moves. He will briefly show the move and then simply move on. Crash 2 goes into good detail on the moves and a little psychology.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results