David Blaine :: Split Spades : UNVEILED

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings!

For the past several months David Blaine and his production team have been carefully crafting the next generation of his Split Spades deck - The Lions. The deck features a level of intricacy never before seen in playing card design, and David himself experimented with the feel and finish until he was 101% satisfied.

Check out the full details / see the pictures / and watch the full preview HERE.

D

Deleted member 2755

These look awesome! I'll have to get a few decks in like 2 weeks! I knew they would end up being released though. You guys at T11 have been making it a pattern with doing surprise releases.:rolleyes: Well I love the way these look so I'll probably end up getting 1 of each color soon. Look really nice. I like them. :)

-Doug

Mar 4, 2008
question

what was the color change at 1:57 it kinda looked like change but with a deck under

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
I'm so excited, I ordered 2 of each color and can't wait till i get to try them out. Man, with T11 getting all these decks released im building quite a collection =)

-SM

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Dan and Dave using others flourishes eh. Andreis and Kevs.

Anyway, 7 bucks!? I thought they would be 4.95, but 7 bucks?! Man I guess I'm only getting one. 13 bucks for a freakin deck?!

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
i noticed something pretty cool. if you go to the split spades page and look on the top right, it says splitspades in a weird font. if you look at it upside down, it says "superstitious"....pretty cool...

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
i noticed something pretty cool. if you go to the split spades page and look on the top right, it says splitspades in a weird font. if you look at it upside down, it says "superstitious"....pretty cool...

Yep, thats what me and JPD were talking about. Trying to figure out why it says that. Maybe we're just looking too far into it... :p

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results