David Stone

Sep 1, 2007
California
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you have his Real Secrets of magic, Volume 1 or 2

If you do could you please tell me whether it is worth buting or not??

That would really help me:D

thanks, cbols23

Sep 1, 2007
cbols: I have both DVD's and they are great learning tools. I tell you what, I wrote a fairly long review for E, I will get it and post it here for your information purposes :D

*edit* The review has been posted! I hope you get your answers from there, let me know if you have any more questions man

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I have both of David's DVD's, and they are very good; HOWEVER - you must have a decent knowledge of sleight-of-hand techniques, as these are not taught on the DVD. The teaching could be a little better, there are only videos and some brief text explainations - no talking.

There are a good variety of tricks taught - coins, cards, rope, money, etc. Some of the tricks are really only for restaurant magic, and not very practical on the street. David discusses a lot of issues having to do with performing at parties and restaurants...things like how to get gigs, tips, when to perform, how to manage your audience and deal with rejection.

The bottom line: If you are a performer of moderate to advanced skill, who likes to perform a diverse routine, or if you are serious about table-hopping magic - get these DVD's.

P.M. me if you would like a full rundown of the tricks on both DVD's, hopefully this information was helpful.

-Tom

Sep 10, 2007
I actually feel that the first DVD was better than the second one. Now personally I do magic tricks to entertain a bunch of friends and I felt that DVD 1 had much more useful knowledge for a daily basis magic. The card tricks for 1 are medium difficulty but have a lot of show in them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results