Deck question

Mar 20, 2022
I just bought 8 decks of Bicycle standard 2015 year of release and I was wondering if the cards would spoil over time if they were brand new and never opened. I mean, will there be a difference between the brand new Bicycle standard deck 2015 and 2021 (in feeling and quality not in the guarantee joker).

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Well I do like the 2018s I have much better than the 2014s, though I think that's due to it being a different print run with a different batch of card stock than an age difference. If they were stored in a hot warehouse for several years it might make a difference, but those wrappers seem rather air tight. It always takes a few days for my cards to adjust to my local climate when I open them. I doubt the print runs of the cards match up exactly with the print runs of the boxes so it's hard to tell when one print run ends and another begins, but I only use those 2014s for practicing bottom deals. So yes, you may well notice a difference, but I'm not sure it's just due to the age of the cards. It could be, it's just not my perception of the issue.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Jul 18, 2022
I personally like the Limited-edition Bicycle X Smiley Collector’s edition deck of cards that dials up the happiness and cool quotient with a fun, funky design that will help conjure up even more magical moments.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results