Decknique

Oct 4, 2007
Hmmm

I'm a noob. Actually I'm probably the noobiest one here (this is my first post and I've only been studying for a few months). After reading through this thread I have to ask....Am I unwelcome here?

Sep 19, 2007
London, England
I'm a noob. Actually I'm probably the noobiest one here (this is my first post and I've only been studying for a few months). After reading through this thread I have to ask....Am I unwelcome here?

See the thing is youve got the members of Decknique who were there when it started, and before, and theyre the nice ones. Everyone starts somewhere, and when you first start the main thing you need is encouragement, not to be called names.

Everyone is welcome on here and Decknique, it just happens that recently a lot of new people have joined DN and started bashing people.

TrashmanF doesn't speak for Decknique, nor does any other person who joined Decknique a few months ago and are being idiots. People like Rich and Vinnie do.

And Trashman, i got nothing personally against ya, but how about putting out a video before calling people noobs.

Sep 1, 2007
Ever been to handlordz? my first video appearance is on the "united card artists" team 4 vid which should be out... later today actually! :)

citizen, i DEFNITELY dont speak for anyone else besides myself, but, all I'm saying is if you started a thread called, say, "how many times do you shuffle the deck of cards to mix it up?" then, yep, that would be annoying and all I'm doing is pointing that out.

Oct 4, 2007
K. Good to know. When I found this site I said "Whoa....this seems like a place where I can find some serious info and serious techniques (ahem) DECKniques?" A place for noobs and pros alike. I'm glad to hear that it is what I thought. By the way, I checked out decknique.net and it totally rocks, so thanks for the tip. I was especailly glad to see the links for tutorials. It gives me something to hold me over while I wait for my copy of 'The Trilogy' to arrive in the mail. In case anyone cares.... After a day of practice I can now do the 'Extended' display fairly well (although extremely slow) I have the movements down anyway. sorry to deviate so much from the thread topic...I'll stop now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
London
WHoa what is with all the fighting? oh wait it is all over now , never mind.

But back on topic are people finding it easier to learn "CaRdiology" through use of meida and forums here? or on Decknique? Not tyring to push them appart just interested in how people are finding it learning from the 2 sites.

p.s Vinne, can you tell me what the plus sign means next to names on here?
it has been bugging me since i noticed them :p

Cheers ma dears.

Jon

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results