Decks from a thrift store!

Jun 9, 2011
I usually get vintage jewellry and stuff at thrift stores, so I go there a lot. The other day, however, I found 2 cases of KEM playing cards that had 2 decks each, and 4 bicycle decks! Made my year, haha. Anyone else find decks in interesting places? :p

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
I usually get vintage jewellry and stuff at thrift stores, so I go there a lot. The other day, however, I found 2 cases of KEM playing cards that had 2 decks each, and 4 bicycle decks! Made my year, haha. Anyone else find decks in interesting places? :p

Do they handle well? I'm curious because most of the decks I find in Thrift stores are pretty worn out.

Jun 9, 2011
The KEM handle like a DREAM, I can't stop drooling over how well they spring. All of them except 2 of the standard bikes were closed and new, and about a dollar each d:

Jan 30, 2011
The KEM handle like a DREAM, I can't stop drooling over how well they spring. All of them except 2 of the standard bikes were closed and new, and about a dollar each d:

the KEM are plastic right? has it messed with how they fan at all?

Jun 9, 2011
unless I really DID get a bad deck, then yes, they dont fan at all. They are a bit heavier too, making them unfavorable for aerial flourishes. But as far as cuts, springs, dribbles, faros, one handed shuffles, they are pretty much perfect. And the fact that theyre washable is also a great plus.

Jan 30, 2011
unless I really DID get a bad deck, then yes, they dont fan at all. They are a bit heavier too, making them unfavorable for aerial flourishes. But as far as cuts, springs, dribbles, faros, one handed shuffles, they are pretty much perfect. And the fact that theyre washable is also a great plus.

gotchya. yeah. ive had plastic decks that fan for two days then clump. but they are great for everything else. underwater poker included. but i was just wondering because i heard KEM were top notch. thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results