Decks

Feb 3, 2009
Pa
Hey everyone, newbie here. I was curious of links and/or web pages where i can get some really cool cards? I need some more for my collection. Im placing my order from here tonight, but was curious if anyone knew anywhere i could get some with some really good designs. Thanks everyone!!

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
First of all.... :DWELCOME TO THEORY11!!!:D

Anyway... you want cards with cool designs and stuff... hmmm....

In my opinion, anything from theory11 meets that criteria!

If you are interested in fancy, but not as colorful cards, I would go with the centurions or guardians. If you are really into stylish and flashy//colorful cards, I would go with RED or BLUE SplitSpades... :) These are amazing.

Ellusionist sells some stylish and cool-looking cards as well. My personal favorites from there (in terms of amazing looking) are the tally ho vipers as well as the ghost deck.

Anywhere though, on either of these sites (theory11 and ellusionist) have amazing and awesome looking cards.

If you want to add me on AIM (mistrwombat), MSN//Windows live messenger (remy_and_linguini@hotmail.com) feel free! I would love to discuss this topic further with you.

EDIT:: WHERE IN PA ARE YOU??? WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO MEET UP!!! PM ME OR ADD ME ON AIM//WINDOWS LIVE!!!

Hope this helps.

Take care,

-Sanj

Aug 19, 2008
any normal brand like bicycle or mabye tally-ho u want to stay away from novelty deck though i bought a coca-cola deck recently and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Feb 3, 2009
Pa
I want a good look and ones that handle good. I have a ton of bicycle ones, just didn't know if there wer any other bicycle ones with different designs. I'd like to stick with those. THe main ones i'm using now are my split spades, and ghost deck. I have decks from ellusionist and am putting an order in tonight for the decks on here.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results