Dedicated to Daren and Kevin

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
pretty good, i've watched the vid a couple times. I like the compilation of many moves combined with a ace revelation. Creativity is the way to go hah. But good job like your stuff would like to see some other new stuff if ya got any? ight peace.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
k
the_unknow_000

i would never charge people for learning a flourish ive invented
i would release it free
(_a lot_ of very good flourishers are doing this now)
its all in public domain
nothing is secret
every good idea i contribute would be seen during every performance
if one can learn purely from a performance
that person should be commended
because the only thing harder than that is creating
on this there is no debate
your mental setup is wrong
you are thinking of flourishing as if it was magic
it is not
_very_ few things are like magic
flourishing is much more like playing a musical instrument
or _pretty much all_ conceivable hobbies
we are talking about instructional videos here
they are sold _only_ to the people that need them
how is that not clear to you?
you need to drop this nonsensical pious dogma

Sep 1, 2007
"Then how did you come up with this?"
dude!! did you even watch the video... it said "inspired by Daren Sora and Kevin Sick and Twisted Wings of the Mockingbird"

"It seems very similar to cuts that don't have tutorials for them. Did you learn them from watching their videos over and over again?"
fool.... I think you need glasses or maybe contact to begin with....
Does the Dalena is a copy of or look exact like Sora or Sick and Twisted Wings of the Mockingbird?
Of course it look similar because it a new concept of Sora or Sick and Twisted Wings of the Mockingbird.

"Are you an *******?"
if you talking about my life.... the answer is.... "I'm not saying no"
"Are you an *******?"
and if you talking about Cardistry you know the answer...

I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just saying it looks like you copied something from them. Sure yours is different, but you never would have thought of it without the other ones. You took parts of theirs and put it in yours. This would be okay if they had released the cuts, but they didn't.

You learned part of a flourish by watching the video, which is the exact thing you were just insulting someone for. It's hipocracy.

I don't see how you can take part of an unreleased cut from a video and insult others for learning from videos. Even if you don't copy it exactly, you are still learning part of it from the video and using it yourself. You can't deny that. You stole his work in a way that you yourself said was wrong.

The "Are you an *******?" part was a joke based on something you said. I wasn't trying to be mean.

Sep 1, 2007
OK, you know what, I just want to say that This thread have way to many OFF TOPICS already. And I don't want that that to happen(especially my thread).

so I'm just gonna say "Whatever"
believe whatever you want and do whatever you think is right.

BUT PLEASE!!!!! NO MORE OFF TOPICS, and if you don't know what the TOPIC is about than: THE TOPIC IS ABOUT MY VIDEO.

COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, MAKE FUN OF IT, YOU KNOW ALL GOOD STUFF.

BUT NO MORE OFF TOPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results