Dedicated to Daren and Kevin

J

Jake Samways

That was amazing!
Would love to learn that one day.

Amazing!

Sep 1, 2007
I have to be honest, that's one of the greatest flourishes I've seen in a while. I don't know how you feel about making a tutorial, but I'm sure it would be highly appreciated by many people.

Aug 31, 2007
I love your flourish, seriously~
btw, u said u got the ideas from them~ where u got their tutorials??@@
I can't find it >"<'''''''''''''
because I really wanna learn it..............

I love your flourish, seriously~
btw, u said u got the ideas from them~ where u got their tutorials??@@
I can't find it >"<'''''''''''''
because I really wanna learn it..............

There isn't tutorials for their flourishes readily available to the public yet. I'm assuming he saw them and simply created a flourish in the essence of those with his own unique twist and routine.

Btw, amazing job, one of the best flourishes I've seen posted here in a long time.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
There isn't tutorials for their flourishes readily available to the public yet. I'm assuming he saw them and simply created a flourish in the essence of those with his own unique twist and routine.

Btw, amazing job, one of the best flourishes I've seen posted here in a long time.

-RA69

really???@@
so it means that........I have to pause the video and then learn it.......?? >"<'''''
awww~
I will try then..........

Sep 1, 2007
really???@@
so it means that........I have to pause the video and then learn it.......?? >"<'''''
awww~
I will try then..........

you can do that
and
"You can do what a lot of people do and re-watch the video over and over and over again and try to learn it from there - but that would just make you an *******, so I wouldn't recommend it" said Kevin.
like Kevin said, if you do that it would just make you an *******. so I wouldn't recommend it either.

You could do that but, your at risk of learning the flourish incorrectly. Or be patient and hope they'll be on Virtuoso's upcoming DVD.

-RA69

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that you might find the explanation of Dalena in one of Virtuoso's DVD. I means, without the creator of Sora(Daren) and Sick and Twisted Wings of the Mockingbird(Kevin)....... Dalena(the_unknow_000) wouldn't be here today.
even though, I haven't talk to any of the Virtuoso members about this yet.
so yeah.... we'll see.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
how is learning something from watching a performance of it bad?
i learned the hugh scott shuffle from watching the 1-on-1 trailer of it
saw it twice in a row
messed around with my cards
saw it one more time
"yep im doing it just like he is"
and im set
_nothing_ is being hidden in flourish videos
in fact they make an explicit point to show it from multiple angles
why should i not look at it and learn it that way
in fact
have you purchased the system?
they want you to learn from watching them do the cuts
the slowmo helps but can be substituted with pausing
multiple angles are only sometimes required
its a good dvd
but after watching it i was like
"i could have learned these from watching their free performances"

Sep 1, 2007
you can do that
and
"You can do what a lot of people do and re-watch the video over and over and over again and try to learn it from there - but that would just make you an *******, so I wouldn't recommend it" said Kevin.
like Kevin said, if you do that it would just make you an *******. so I wouldn't recommend it either.

Then how did you come up with this? It seems very similar to cuts that don't have tutorials for them. Did you learn them from watching their videos over and over again? Are you an *******?

It's a great flourish, but it's not very original.

Sep 1, 2007
how is learning something from watching a performance of it bad?
i learned the hugh scott shuffle from watching the 1-on-1 trailer of it
saw it twice in a row
messed around with my cards
saw it one more time
"yep im doing it just like he is"
and im set
_nothing_ is being hidden in flourish videos
in fact they make an explicit point to show it from multiple angles
why should i not look at it and learn it that way
in fact
have you purchased the system?
they want you to learn from watching them do the cuts
the slowmo helps but can be substituted with pausing
multiple angles are only sometimes required
its a good dvd
but after watching it i was like
"i could have learned these from watching their free performances"

If you saying that learning from watches the video over and over again is 'OK', than I don't even know what to say to you.
in fact this tell me that you watch video not to get Entertain but watch it so you can copy the move or Flourish from the video. YOU NOT ONLY DISRESPECT THE ARTIST THAT ARE PERFORMING IN THE VIDEO BUT YOU ALSO DISRESPECT YOURSELF.

think about it, if you ever created a nice flourish(which I believe you never will... because you only copy other artist move and flourish by watch it over and over again) and you said that it coming out on dvd, but people already know how to do the move by watch the video over and over again...... now what do you think is going to happen to you... just face it, you have nothing in return because why in the hell should people buy something that they already know how to do it. and since the dvd is in public for learning, people don't even need your permission to to performs the move.

and for 'the System'
when people planing to buy The System, I'm pretty sure that people know in order to learns the material in the dvd they will have to learn by slow it down.
ARE YOU SURE YOU BUY THE THE SYSTEM LEGALLY?!?!?!

Then how did you come up with this? It seems very similar to cuts that don't have tutorials for them. Did you learn them from watching their videos over and over again? Are you an *******?

It's a great flourish, but it's not very original.

"Then how did you come up with this?"
dude!! did you even watch the video... it said "inspired by Daren Sora and Kevin Sick and Twisted Wings of the Mockingbird"

"It seems very similar to cuts that don't have tutorials for them. Did you learn them from watching their videos over and over again?"
fool.... I think you need glasses or maybe contact to begin with....
Does the Dalena is a copy of or look exact like Sora or Sick and Twisted Wings of the Mockingbird?
Of course it look similar because it a new concept of Sora or Sick and Twisted Wings of the Mockingbird.

"Are you an *******?"
if you talking about my life.... the answer is.... "I'm not saying no"
"Are you an *******?"
and if you talking about Cardistry you know the answer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results