Demon Magic?

Oct 6, 2007
Hey guys! I'm going to Singapore next year to see my grandparents, but thatts not the problem. The problem is that my aunt is a STRONG Christian which isn't bad i am too, but if she sees me doing magic/flourishing then she'll think i'm like possessed or demonic or something. I still love her as a relative, but i dont know how to face her without her being disappointed in me. So if any of you have any advice i could use please tell. Thanks guys!

Sep 1, 2007
same thing

for me but you can always show them a simple trick like radar hands and reveal it to them then theyll seee i did tha many times wityh other useless tricks:p

Do a simple card trick. Like, pick a card, it flips over. Don't do anything big, like a levitation. Try not to do large routines. Keep everything simple and basic, yet insane.

Like, stripper deck or svengali deck would be good.

Hopefully the case is that your aunt loves you and knows you well that you're not a demon. :D

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Okay, this is what you do...you start with a levitation, WHILE in the air you need to perform Saw and right after that do Stigmata. Just Kidding!

Um, I honestly don't see why you shouldn't be able to do flourishing since that's more of a display of dexterity. So, don't hold back with that. With magic, just do what the others have told you. Don't do anything bizzare.

Hope this helps!

Shane K.

Sep 9, 2007
Honestly, I don't think they'll mind if you explain it's an illusion/trick - don't pretend like what you're doing is real. Don't claim any mystic powers or anything that makes you "god-like" or superhuman, it's just a neat trick you can do.

Then, she should have no beef with it. (except that she thinks it's a waste of time and money, but that's another issue entirely.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results