Derren Brown: An Evening of Wonders - On The Tellybox

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Just a heads up for anyone who gets or is able to get access to British Television's Channel 4.

Derren Brown's recent live show "An Evening of Wonders" is going to be shown next Tuesday that's the 13th at 10pm on Channel 4.

For those of you who couldn't go to the show, those of you who want to watch it again (like me... honestly it was insane in the membrane) or for those of you who just like watching this stuff I strongly recommend watching it.

Eeee! Excitement! :D :p

- Sean

D

Deleted member 2755

Curse you stupid American TV.:mad: We get Criss Angel and you get Darren Brown..... :(

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Derren!!! :p

Yeah... we may not get many magic programmes over here, but the ones that do air occasionally are usually awesome.

Except for the fact that it gets me all hyped and excited and no-one in the household seems to share my excitement.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I agree with Sinful. Is there anyway us Americans can get access to this show? *cough* record and put on youtube *cough*

i wanna move to Britain just to watch this.........

Is there any way we (the Americans lol) can watch this????????

[edit] Jeremy C. and i wrote at the same time sorry......

I don't know of any legal way to get to it... except maybe 4OnDemand which is like a catch-up thing on their site. I imagine you'll be able to watch it somehow...

- Sean

Derren!!! :p

Yeah... we may not get many magic programmes over here, but the ones that do air occasionally are usually awesome.

Except for the fact that it gets me all hyped and excited and no-one in the household seems to share my excitement.

- Sean

maybe we can do like a tokbox chat at that time and u "accidentally" point ur webcam at ur television screen lol

May 8, 2008
England
Wow, will be awesome. I went to the show and it was, as sean rightly said, 'insane in the membrane'.

Also I know what you mean mate, while I'm running round the house shouting things about Derren Brown the rest of my family barelt know who he is. No idea what they're missing :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results