Derren Brown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2007
Franklin, OH
I agree. In this day and age, this kind of hate/fear should not exist. Gays have been around for only God knows how long. Intolerance of people simply for their persuasion is an offense of the greatest kind.

Derren Brown is genius at what he does. I didn't know he was gay until I read this post. It didn't even make me blink. Too bad people have the reactions they do.

Ignorant people are the reason I took the 'common' out of 'common sense' a long time ago.

May 7, 2008
I just recently read that book. I'm probably one of the only people in my class that actually enjoyed it and I recommend it.

That's a shame - it's an incredible book.

Can a mod please just get rid of this topic, it's ignorant, insulting, and probably many other adjectives that start with the letter 'i'.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
True, they are free to be ignorant boobs with an irrational fear of a non-issue. But that doesn't change the fact that homophobia is a thoroughly useless superstition that should have gone the way of believing gremlins infecting your brain causes insanity.

I agree, but to them being gay is a big issue. To others it's a non-issue

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
For some reason, he was the perfect magician for me.. (he still does...) but now that i learned that he is gay.... damn i dont know why i feel that it cant be possible.

I dont feel ashamed but damn.... its not fair for the women

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Everyone, of course, has their own choice regarding their personal lives. At the end of the day, we respect all of those who respect the art of magic.

Derren Brown is a creator and certainly respects this artform -- and therefore, we respect him, and all opinions should be expressed in a professional, respectful manner. Moreover, the forums are not the best place to discuss topics regarding other's private lives, unless directly related to magic. Therefore, let's get back to the magic.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results