Devious - my new pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2009
just to clear things up: I was not being harsh, just pointing it out so that if this topic gets locked you'll know why (I ahve yet to be notified about my signatutre so I doubt it will be a problem)

Sure, but think about it.. 1138 places on these forums, you are "advertising", and he is only doing it in one thread. So if anybody is breaking the forum rules, which you pointed out, it must be you.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Chiming in here.

I wrote the foreword for Geraint on this set of notes, Geraint is a good good friend of mine, however, I would not have put my name to these notes if I did not believe in any of the strong material in them.

I met "G" almost 3 years ago, and recognised his skill in flourishing and magic instantly, as did all of the names mentioned in the quotes. Not short on a year after meeting G invited to me to a bar in his home city of Newport to watch him at one of his live gigs. (Geraint is a paid proffesional performer and works every week). Now, I consider myself well read in magic, so when geraint was fooling me infront of live audiences of lay people, i couldnt quite get my head around it.

Turns out, he was mostly using all self created sleights, flourishes and effects, which can all be found within of this PDF.

Geraint uses everything published in this PDF within his working repetoire, which should make you as a customer feel 100% comfortable in knowing that all material has been road tested to hell and back! Anything which isn't fool proof simply wasn't included.

I know I'm a friend of Geraint and this can be taken as hype, but check out the quotes from the Pros, they know what they are talking about.

Hope this clears up some questions,

Cheers,

Lloyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results