Devo Who is the man behind the cards?

Jan 26, 2010
ok this is what i have managed to gather across the internet about Devo

Name: David Beyer (Devo)

Reason Why I Think Thats His Name: The reason i have a big suspicous this is name is becasue i sent 2 messages to him through face book on two diffrent accounts one of them had a random name and the other one had David Beyer and 3 hour's later he came straight back saying thats not his name and not to be silly and he also rejected by freind request

Occupation: Now i dunno if this is true but appartently he was a ex military officer high ranked so maybey thats the reason he dosent show his face but then there was another post saying he was an ex secret service possibly we dont know and now he is retired from some sort of health condition

Activity's: XCM Movie Making Music Snow Boarding Knife Throwing Martial Arts Weapon Manipulation Directing Producing

Intrests: Producing Directing Cineotogrophy Making Music

Music: Rock Jazz Heavy Metal Hip Hop Contepory R&B Techno

Movie's: District 13 Italian Job Pitch Black Good Luck Chuck The Long kiss Good Night Mr And Mrs Smith American Ninja John Calvert Magic

Televison: Hero's Entoruage

Hometown: Aparrently his home town isn't Ulmen he lives there now but apparently he use to live in the USA

Ulmen Challenges: The challenges never existed until David invented them thats why the cobra is in them and even i will admit there extremly hard

Personallity:APPARENTLY there was an up roar with David/Devo and many other XCM members apparently if the people were geting to talented he woulld ban them and also this was one the internet (Not me andrei) when Andrei done the Quad Backpack move apparently Devo made it as his own and made a story saying he invented it in the 80s now this could be true or it could be someone who dosent like David/Devo and he also banned Babycat for doing an ellusionist video with arcane's he apparently banned Bone ho (there are lots of people who have gotten banned from handlordz) and I also got banned from there for asking about the cobra DVD and im sorry i cannot rember his screen name but there was another member who got banned he was doing Devo's dirty work for him its all on XCM blog but i wont go into that so is David/Devo as people say that upto you to decide

The Underground Story: David/Devo said about there were 12 underground manipulator's and they would all meet up in the old castle in Ulmen and basicly they started XCM and invented all the worlds most popular move's David/Devo has recently said it was a story he said to get people to belive in his work which i think is fair enough ;)

Final Note PLEASE READ BEFOR COMMENTING:
I have no grudge against David/Devo he banned me 4 month's ago so im not to boverd im not a fan of him but i like his work i will admit that if you are a Handlordz member i didnt mean to offend you know 95% of this isnt my word its all over the internet so please do not bad mouth me im only collecting everything on the internet and turning it into one post know the part i think 99% of people wont belive is the David Beyer bit which is fine but when he declined my freind request after sending the message made me suspicous but anyway feel free to leave comments

I KNOW THERE HAVE BEEN MILLIONS OF POSTS LIKE THIS IM SORRY FOR MAKING A NEW ONE ITS JUST HE FASINATES ME THE WAY HE CAN ShROWED HIMSELF IN DARKNESS ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results