Did Wayne Houchin leave Ellusionist?

Oct 22, 2007
i was just wondering cause i think his to good to be in the ellusionist team i think he belongs hear better.:cool:

You think "his to good to be in the ellussionist team"

Umm - instead of 'his' try 'he is'.

Instead of 'in' the ellusionist team, try 'on' the ellusionist team.

and you think "he belongs hear better"

Hear is a sense. Like touching or seeing.

You mean here.

Thanks,

Gram

Oct 22, 2007
And wow. Thank God there isn't this kind of conversation that happens in local magic shops.

Its draining to just have constant negative talk.

Can we further the craft? Or, should we just sit and dog companies all day long?

I got an idea, let's see how much webspace we can take up using only bitter comments!

Oct 6, 2007
I was just about to correct his/her terrible CRAP grammar, but i guess you did that for me:)

if you can do magic surely u can write proper english :p

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

Come on guys, do we really need to correct someone's grammar on a forum? (especially if we know what he is talking about?)

Anyway at first when I found out Wayne left Ellusionist I was kind of disappointed and I was disappointed with all of Theory 11. After about 5 minutes of being on Theory 11 I learned to accept it. After about 10 minutes of being on Theory 11 I can only look forward to great things from Wayne.:)

I can't wait to see what you guys dish out Wayne, you are very talented and I hope to see more. (I wish I was that creative to think of an effect, who knows, maybe someday I will:D)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results