Didn't really like andthensome.

I am hoping to get the Trilogy for my b-day, so I don't have andthensome either. But, if you read, I think, it's dave's artist profile. He talks about how he isn't one to make money off of the art form, he just likes to practice to perfection more than anthing else! So maybe that's why the things on andthensome seem that way. Hope this helped!

If he's not out to make money off the art form, why not just post his videos for free on a website? Sorry but that statement is ridiculous. Of course he wants money. Bet he drives a Ferrari!

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I am hoping to get the Trilogy for my b-day, so I don't have andthensome either. But, if you read, I think, it's dave's artist profile. He talks about how he isn't one to make money off of the art form, he just likes to practice to perfection more than anthing else! So maybe that's why the things on andthensome seem that way. Hope this helped!

If he's not out to make money off the art form, why not just post his videos for free on a website? Sorry but that statement is ridiculous. Of course he wants money. Bet he drives a Ferrari!

Why not for free? Because then a bunch of idiots who don't care about the art will just view it, tell there mates ect... and then everybody knows the secrets.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results