Different Steampunk Versions?

I had bought 3 steampunk decks a while back through Amazon and was disappointed in the look and color of the box, as well as the cards. We just got our order from T11 in which included a steampunk deck. It looks far better, the box is actually embossed, and the T11logo is on the bottom. Are these just different versions, or something else?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I had bought 3 steampunk decks a while back through Amazon and was disappointed in the look and color of the box, as well as the cards. We just got our order from T11 in which included a steampunk deck. It looks far better, the box is actually embossed, and the T11logo is on the bottom. Are these just different versions, or something else?

Hey!

The Steampunk deck was a collaboration between theory11 and the US Playing Card Company. theory11 designed the deck. When we had these cards printed for our use, we pulled out all the stops, including the embossing and the metallic finish on the tuck case. The USPCC opted to print and sell a more simple version of the Steampunk deck. The USPCC version does not have any embossing or metallic finish on the tuck case.

Good catch!

L

Hey!

The Steampunk deck was a collaboration between theory11 and the US Playing Card Company. theory11 designed the deck. When we had these cards printed for our use, we pulled out all the stops, including the embossing and the metallic finish on the tuck case. The USPCC opted to print and sell a more simple version of the Steampunk deck. The USPCC version does not have any embossing or metallic finish on the tuck case.

Good catch!

L

I was figuring as such, but didn't want to jump to conclusions. Just means I will have to buy another 3 xD Damn my OCD card collecting... Thanks for the quick reply :)

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Haha, I hear you. Once I found out that the USPCC printed their own version I had to hunt around until I found a few to add to my theory11 Steampunks. I like the theory11 version much better, but I had to have both. It is an illness, I tell you!

// L

Haha, I hear you. Once I found out that the USPCC printed their own version I had to hunt around until I found a few to add to my theory11 Steampunks. I like the theory11 version much better, but I had to have both. It is an illness, I tell you!

// L

Oh its an illness that is getting worse; even with the White Monarchs I was getting in from yall, I still bought another one on E-Bay to open xD Bye Bye $56, but the deck was perfect, not the slightest bit of damage. E-Bay is becoming a really dangerous place for me and my wallet.

Mar 6, 2012
You guys might wanna calm down that illness because theory 11 and USPC will be releasing the silver steampunks on Monday at bicyclecards.com and they look awesome just take theory 11s version but in silver cant wait some of the pictures are in their facebook page

You guys might wanna calm down that illness because theory 11 and USPC will be releasing the silver steampunks on Monday at bicyclecards.com and they look awesome just take theory 11s version but in silver cant wait some of the pictures are in their facebook page

Well crap xD I just put in a $120 order at Ellusionist too. They got a special today to get a free Black Ghost 1st Ed. and LTD. deck. My luck Penguinmagic is going to have a special come next week too xD My bank account can't handle this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results