Digital Dissolve by theory11 - My Review (Long)

pnmilton

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
How about Steve Dusheck? :confused:

Hi Yen,

JBayme posted this in another thread:

"Guys,

Felt the need to chime in on this now and let you guys know the scoop. Over the past month there have been some concerns raised about crediting in Digital Dissolve. From the moment that these concerns were raised, we began to look into the matter further.

Our entire team (BJ Bueno, Lee Asher, Jamie Schoolcraft, Aaron Fisher, Chris Kenner, Dan White, Wayne Houchin, Dana Hocking, Aaron Shields, and myself) have spent the last full month researching the matter further and working towards resolving the issue, as we wanted to have all the facts in hand before responding, especially in a public forum.

theory11 is a site and community created by and for the artists. We have the utmost focus on ethics and respect within our community and we can assure you that we are doing everything within our power to resolve the issue; this has included weeks of additional research into the matter by our entire team on every level.

With that said, we understand that our silence on the forums over the past few weeks may have led some to believe that we have done nothing and just don't care-- absolutely nothing could be further from the truth. Our lack of response on the public forums should in no way be misconstrued as a lack of response overall. We never did become involved in the back and forth on the forums regarding the issue, and that decision was made intentionally as we all wanted to seek and resolve the issue directly, amicably, and respectfully before discussing the matter in an open, public forum.

Many of you know and are familiar with individuals within our team, and therefore know how seriously we take ethics within our art. We are working to resolve the issue with all artists involved as we speak, and we will let you know as soon as more information becomes available. Thanks for your patience and understanding."

That's the latest I've heard. I think we're all waiting to see what happens next, this is the first big test for T11 and the whole morals issue so it should be interesting.

Phil

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results