Digital Dissolve Question. Very Quick Question.

At the point of Transposition, like when you have the copper coin and they are holding the silver, can you show both sides of the copper coin?

Like show both sides, then immediately make the change, then show both sides as silver?

Sep 1, 2007
No you can't. You cannot show both sides of the copper coin when it's laid on top of the spectators hand right before the change. After the change, however, you can show both sides of the silver coin.

Jaydinho probably misunderstood the question.

Jan 11, 2008
New york
yes you can. I have more questions

1) how do you put the marks on your arm for that trick i once saw?
2) How do you put a quater in a soda can? thats a good one too
3) How do you put the card in the bag in "WITNESS"?

Last edited by a moderator:

adc

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2007
I think Nate was being cautious. The questions he posed were clever and I think he made his point.
I'm sure when most people ask about a product they have the best intentions. But we have to understand that a lot of people also do not. I've been on forums where people try to squeeze the secret out of someone. And even if someone says that they've already ordered the effect, we don't know that.

So Conjure...no one is saying that you 're lying, but we have to keep the secret. Besides, you'll be receiving digital dissolve soon and will find out shortly.

It's an amazing effect and I'm sure you'll love it!

I think Nate was being cautious. The questions he posed were clever and I think he made his point.
I'm sure when most people ask about a product they have the best intentions. But we have to understand that a lot of people also do not. I've been on forums where people try to squeeze the secret out of someone. And even if someone says that they've already ordered the effect, we don't know that.

So Conjure...no one is saying that you lying, but we have to keep the secret. Besides, you'll be receiving digital dissolve soon and will find out shortly.

It's an amazing effect and I'm sure you'll love it!

Thats pretty much what i was going to say, as for Nate the answers to your questions are "using magic"

You guys do realize that it says gimmicked coin all over the product page correct? Im sure thats as much exposure as asking whether or not the gimmick allows both sides of the coin to be shown before the transpo, as well as after? If I am wrong (which I could be, I mean after all I haven't seen the coin yet) then don't answer obviously but the point is whether the question is answered or not there isn't much chance of me being able to perform the trick without the gimmick. I also happen to know the gimmick costs significantly more when you buy it ALONE, from another place.

I hope I didnt expose, I would definately hate to do that!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results